We offer retained service to clients, depending on their needs. This service includes:
- An entitlement to use our details as your named competent person(s) as per the Management of Health and Safety Regulations
- The inclusive use of our consultants knowledge and experience on the phone whenever guidance is needed
- Updates on Health and Safety Regulations that are specifically applicable to your industry
- Certificated membership and access to our range of specialist consultants
- An annual audit of the systems as per HSG 65 (office based audit)
- A specific safety action plan for your company to keep you on track with required reviews and improvements
- Access to our extensive library of documents and forms to support your company needs
Please contact us for further information about this service so that we can talk through your needs and provide the right level of support for you.
Our retained service will help your company to fulfil its legal obligations under
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
“Every employer shall … appoint one or more competent persons to assist him in undertaking the measures he needs to take to comply with the requirements and prohibitions imposed upon him …”
Section 7 paragraph (5) of the Regulations state:
“A person shall be regarded as competent … where he has sufficient training and experience or knowledge and other qualities to enable him properly to assist in undertaking the measures referred to …”
Simple Safety Advice’s training and expertise allow us to act as a competent person for your business. Many of our clients have adopted our retained service. Please contact us to discuss how we can help you. This HSE link will advise you about Health and Safety in your business: