Where do the cookies come from?
- The software that runs this site (WordPress) may transfer a temporary cookie so it can keep track of what it’s doing. As it’s temporary it maybe deleted when you leave here.
- So that I can measure the popularity of posts, where people come from and other general statistics, I use Google Analytics. It may store cookies to track new and repeat visitors. It does not have any detail on who you are.
- Cookies used on this site do not contain any personal information.
- Any information collected is anonymous and generalised.
- This site will not sell any email addresses and names to any third party
- Any email addresses/names left in comments or mentioned in emails sent to me will be kept private and sold to anyone
- Your privacy is respected at all times
If you wish to know how to remove cookies then AboutCookies.org should be of help.
As this site uses advertising and software that was created by another person or company, the usage of cookies is beyond our control and we may not be able to ask your permission.