We offer tailor made Health & Safety and Management solutions and have wide ranging experience across many industry sectors. We have many contacts and a library of resources to allow us to bring in specialists who work with us on a regular basis to assist you with any of your requirements, for example WASTE Management, CDM Co-ordination and external training.
Simple Safety Advice Ltd offers:
• Advice which is practical, pragmatic and easy to understand.
• Systems and documentation that are simple to follow and will not bog you down in unnecessary paperwork.
• Quality services that are delivered accurately and consistently by small, focussed designated team of individuals.
• Appropriate expertise to ensure we match suitable, competent and commercially aware consultants to each assignment.
• Long-term support by developing a good working relationship with you and your clients to deliver continuous improvement and updates as required.
What support will be provided?
Simple Safety Advice Ltd will ensure that any work is undertaken to improve your business and keep your operations compliant with current legislations. This will be achieved in partnership with you by:
• Arranging an initial meeting and a site visit to the working areas of your business.
• Meet and talk to relevant staff (including senior managers and Board members if possible) that are involved in the management of operational systems and/or are responsible for the company’s health and safety.
• Summarising your needs and requirements into set stages with realistic timescales for completion Some stages you may be able to complete in-house; some may require our assistance or you may want us to complete all the works for you. There are a variety of options available to you.
• Amending and implementing workable systems for you to ensure that all parties are aware and fully conversant in its operation.
• Delivering inductions and appropriate training to staff, including toolbox talks, to ensure they understand new systems and procedures.
• Undertaking regular audits and checks to test areas of the businesses operations.
• Providing simple documentation and forms for staff to record how a safe working environment is being maintained.
• Providing guidance on the implementation of new services to the business and training on health and safety procedures for their operation.
We are here to help protect your business and ensure it is compliant.